Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NYFW: Oscar de la Renta F/W 2012

As I mentioned last week, I was in New York for the beginning of fashion week featuring fall/winter 2012 ready-to-wear. This week, I will be sprinkling in some posts featuring my favorite designers' shows (you can see all the collections at Style.com). Don't worry though, I will still have my regular photography posts, too! 

After yesterday's passion of fashion with young-love, bright colors (DVF) and slick, leather all-woman silhouettes (Kiledjian), it seemed right to talk Oscar de la Renta today and his "lady in the street."
We got Fall skirt suits:
And a flirty jewel print:
Beautiful outerwear:
De la Renta gave us the three "P"s: 
Pastels, Princesses, and Park Ave.
Then, came the gowns... 

Oh, Oscar, you Fox!

All photos from Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment