Tuesday, February 14, 2012

NYFW: Kevork Kiledjian F/W 2012

As I mentioned last week, I was in New York for the beginning of fashion week featuring fall/winter 2012 ready-to-wear. This week, I will be sprinkling in some posts featuring my favorite designers' shows (you can see all the collections at Style.com). Don't worry though, I will still have my regular photography posts, too! 

I not only want the clothes from Kevork Kiledjian's collection, but I think I want to BE that woman. She's a strong-sultry gal with legs that seem to go on forever (see extended pant legs), eyebrows that bow down to no tweezers, and a fabulous set of outerwear (read: motorcycle jackets and furs, what else could you need?).

These three remind me of a uniform. What to wear while out and about being a badass woman.
Covered, but not, dresses.
Though I already pointed out the overcoats, these whole outfits are sorely missing from my closet. Want.



All photos from Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment