Monday, August 15, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

I really need to take some new photos for the blog, but I'm also (a little bit) holding out for when I finally upgrade from my little tiny point and shoot from 2004 (really, it could be worse, I could still be using the camera from this post) and get myself a shiny DSLR! And my birthday is like just around the corner.. hint hint... so it may be sooner rather than later.

Anyhow, without further ado, today I thought I'd take a chance to share a few things that have been inspiring me lately instead of a photo. If you're truly OCD (like me) and love to organize and clean and spend Sunday afternoons categorizing your shoe collection and creating unique tags for each box (with color depictions of the shoes inside) and arranging them tetris-like so that the boxes all line up and fit perfectly onto shelves... not saying I did this (also not saying I didn't)... then this might be the blog for you: Things Organized Neatly.

I mean check this out:

Now if that doesn't just make your heart swoon.. then you have no heart! And we don't allow zombies on nuitJ, so off with ya!

Also, a delightfully fun photography jaunt can be had over at  Awesome Robo! where these mini scenes by Christopher Boffoli were shared (I was tipped off to these by Mr.Internets himself):

Lastly, for now, if you haven't heard about Pinterest yet, it's an excellent spot to check out images that people are loving (pinning, liking, +1ing, etc.) and categorizing! That's it, folks. Go find me on Pinterest!


And Happy Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment